Employee Type: Direct Hire
Location: Houston, TX 77077
Job Reference #: 41-103992-18CS
Company Industry: Industrial
Job Title: Welder
Working here is a creative/high-tech/fast-paced adventure that will challenge you and enhance your skills. Become a vital part of this global company and become a valuable member of their team. Great benefits!
Responsibilities for Welder
Overview of role:
A Welder has the skills and abilities to produce a quality product from both MIG and TIG operations while maintaining production standards. The Welder must be able to pass a bend test. This position is responsible for following procedures to ensure that parts fit and quality welds are performed so that each container being manufactured meets or exceeds the customer specified requirements.
• Set up, maintains and adjusts welding equipment at workstation.
• Operates welding equipment and torches.
• Performs routine maintenance on equipment used in welding process.
• Verifies that a quality weld process has occurred with each welding.
• Completes the required records for Labor and ISO requirements.
• Provides instructions to others as necessary to complete the assigned welding processes.
• As production schedule demands: Switch from stainless steel to carbon steel wire.
• Handles parts, materials, equipment and tools used in the welding process.
Qualifications for Welder
• High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree in
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits for Welder
• Salary : DOE
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Welder
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Caitlin Spellings.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Company Name: Burnett Specialists